Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool’s Day – Friday April 1, 2011


Another Friday and the day was April Fool’s Day. Not many folks tried to pull any jokes on me.
At lunch time I headed off to the Bookstore on Glenwood. I was hopeful for some Fool’s dick. I guess I was the fool. Nothing there!
Since there wasn’t anyone there I decided to check out one of the movies playing. It was an S&M type movie made in Germany.
This group of good looking, big dick S&M Cops would go out and arrest young Hustlers and take them back to their S&M Prison. The place was pretty nasty and crude. Good turn-on to the viewer.
There they would abuse the young men and use them for their pleasures. The movie was pretty realistic as they seemed to be really abusing their prisoners. Kicking them, hitting them, using the strap on the ass a lot and more brutal acts.
It really turned me on and got my cock hard. Especially when they were beating the prisoners before fucking them.
Here are some pictures from the internet which describe what was in the movie.
A lot of bondage, Heavy S&M, Piss, Rape/Fucking, Forced Sucking, Gas Mask and just Brutal Love Making.
Hope they make your cock as hard as the movie made mine.


        













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....