Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3-26-2011 Saturday – Tow Truck Driver - part 3


Finally the tow truck pulled into the parking lot. It too had tinted windows so I couldn’t tell what the driver looked like.
It pulled up next to my truck and the driver’s side window opened. Out climb a really good looking man. He looked to be in his late 30s and had a body to die for. His cloths were greasy and as he shook my hand, I could smell he had been drinking beer.
Plus he smelled good too - Pure manly body odor - A fucking dream come true.
‘My name is Larry’ he said as we shook. ‘What seems to be your problem?’
I told him what had happened and then he turned and looked at my fuck buddy.
My fuck buddy and he then walked off in front of the tow truck to talk as I just stood there admiring his ass in his tight jeans. Damn I bet it smelled good.
After the two of them talked for a few minutes, they turned and started to walk back toward me.
‘Let’s try to jump your truck with my charger’ Larry tow truck driver said.
He pulled some really heavy duty jumper cable from a storage box on the side of his tow truck and started to hook them to my battery. I made comment to him about how fucking long his cables were. He just laughed as he told me to get in my truck and try to get it to crank.
My truck started and Larry and I had a conversation about what could be wrong with it. While we were talking, my fuck buddy told he needed to get his ass home that he had some company coming over later to party with and he needed to get himself ready.
I thanked him and told him would get together soon so I could repay him for helping me out. He laughed and looked toward Larry. ‘Go slow, he can be real fun once he get to know you.’
As my fuck buddy drove off, I walked back over to Larry and we continued our discussion on what could be wrong with my truck.
‘Let’s have you drive it home and I will follow you’ Larry said as he put his cables away - Bending over just enough to push that pretty ass of his out in my direction.
When I pulled in my driveway, I pulled my truck up enough that he could pull his tow truck in too. I was surprised when he just pulled it off the side of the road. There was plenty of room, but who knows why.
Larry climbed out of the tow truck and come over to my truck.
‘Try and crank the bitch again’ he said to me.
Dead as it could be. My truck would crank. Not even try.
‘It seems to be your battery’ Larry said to me. ‘You just need to get a new one and you should be good’

continue in part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....