Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3-26-2011 Saturday – Tow Truck Driver - part 5


I took my hands and grabbed his hairy hips. I tugged on his jeans and made them fall down some to expose his ass.
Then slowly I began to move them around to his hairy ass cheeks. Slowly my fingers crept across his firm ass cheeks until they found his Hot Sweaty Ass Crack. Damn it was full of sweaty hair. My cock throbbed in my pants as I imagined how fucking good that hairy sweaty ass creek must smell. Even better, how fucking it must taste.
‘You like that hairy crack of mine?’ he asked as he pulled his cock out of my mouth inch by inch.
When his cock flopped from my lips and was standing at attention in front of my face, I looked up at his face and said ‘I want to bury my face in your ass so I can smell you fucking asshole.’
He began to turn around to give me that chance when he noticed the dildo collection in my shower stall.
‘God Damn look at those big dildos’ he said as he stopped for a second. ‘You into those?’ he asked me as he grabed his own fat cock.
Those are some big muther fuck’rs’
‘Yeah’ I replied. ‘I enjoy getting them stuffed up my ass and then stuffing them up the fellow I’m fucking with ass.’
Larry continued to turn around until his big firm hairy raunchy smelling ass was in my face. Sitting on my toilet put me at the right height to have my nose just where it needed to be.
I took in a deep breath taking in the rich raunchy aroma of his sweaty ass crack.
As I was enjoying the smell and the sight, Larry reached back and spread his cheeks.
‘I fucking love to have my ass eatin’ he said as he pushed his ass backward to me bending forward some.
Without any more prompting, I leaned my head forward and buried my face into his hairy ass crack. My tongue went right to his puckered asshole.
I was licking and sucking on his raunchy asshole when his cell phone rang.
‘I have to answer this’ he said. ‘It’s my dispatcher.’
He bent all the way over pushing his big hairy ass more into my face. As he fumbled searching for his phone, I continued what I was doing. Tongue fucking his puckered asshole.
‘Hello’
‘Sure, I m not far form there, tell them I will be there in a few minutes.’
‘Yeah, text me the address.’
Then he hung up his phone and slipped it back in his pocket. Larry straightened up and pulled his well eaten asshole away form my mouth.
‘I’ve got to go’ he said as he reached down for his pants.
‘Got to go and clean up a wreck down the road.’
‘I understand’, I said. ‘work comes first.’
‘You are welcome back if you want to’ I said to him as e finished getting himself dressed.
‘Yeah, I know I am’, he said. ‘I know where the fuck you live and I want to stuff your ass full of those dildos’
I watched as he walked out my front door toward his tow truck. He turned and smiled as he said.
‘and you stuff me full too.’
I can’t wait till the day when that big ass tow truck is parked in my driveway again.



The End!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ASS EATN BEARS...WOOOF

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....