Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3-26-2011 Saturday – Tow Truck Driver - part 2


It wasn’t much longer when my fuck buddy arrived. We tried to jump my truck and his car just wasn’t powerful enough to make my truck start.
Now I had a problem. I needed to get my truck home. What the fuck was I going to do?
Just then my fuck buddy said, ‘I know a tow truck driver that I can call.’
That was good, my insurance would cover that.
While we waited for the tow truck to show up, my fuck buddy and I discussed how I was going to pay him back for his time and for calling the tow truck for me. I knew I would for sure enjoy paying him back. He is about the same age as myself. He has taken real good care of himself and has a great body. Plus he has a cock that has a mind of its own. It is uncut, at least eight inches long and as thick a beer bottle. His foreskin hangs about an inch and half off the head when he is hard and he loved to have it chewed on and pulled.
My buddy has an incredible play space too which I helped him build. That is another story in itself.
He loves to fuck, stuff large dildos up my ass and then fist me.



           







Continued in part 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh fuck me now! Made hard as hell and I need to cum!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....