Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Fool’s Day continued



While I was watching this young hustler get the crap beat out of him in the movie, I heard the door buzzer go off.
It was either someone new coming into the video area or the clerk was back to get a soda.
I looked down at the glory hole in the booth I was in and saw that whoever had passed through the doorway was now in the video booth next to me. I could tell by the shadows through the glory hole, the guy was looking through the glory hole at me to see what I was doing.
After watching those Hot German S&M Police work over their prisoners, I was ready for a good cock sucking. So I undid my belt, unbuttoned my 501 jeans and pulled my hard cock out.
Now I watched the glory hole to see if the guy was interested on the other side of the wall. He was… A dark skinned finger came through the glory hole to signal me that he was interested in sucking my cock. Quickly I removed my PA and stepped to the glory hole.
As I pushed my hard cock through the glory hole he got his mouth right on it. He started sucking up and down on my hard cock and it felt pretty good. After about a minute, I felt him pull his mouth off my cock and then I heard him spit on the floor. I really dislike guys who spit on the floor, but when there are no trash cans, you got to spit where you can.
I waited a few seconds to see if he was going back to sucking me. I didn’t feel his mouth on my cock again so I pulled it back through the glory hole. As quickly as my hard cock exited the glory hole, his cock came through it. He wanted me to have a taste of his cock.
It was a nice looking cock so I quickly dropped to my knees in front of the glory hole and proceeded to take his cock in my mouth.
These are a few pictures of me sucking his cock.

                 


                   

I sucked him for a while and then he sucked me some more. Finally he fed me his cock again and then fed me his load. Nice musky tasting load - Real manly tasting.
I checked what time it was and saw that I needed to get my Pig Ass back to work. So I stuffed my hard cock into my underwear and buttoned up my 501 jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....