Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1-7-12 Saturday



Saturday was a bad day for hunting cock to service.
I stopped by the local Adult Bookstore looking for some cock and only found one available.
It was on this big build middle aged man. He had to be 6 foot plus maybe 4 or 5 more inches.
His cock matched his body build. It was big and massive like him.
I first saw him as he came down the hallway toward me. He grabbed his crotch as he got closer and just as he got to me he asked me if I would suck his cock. At that point I had no idea how big his cock was.
I agreed and he stepped past me to where there was a stool in the corner. I turned and watched him as he sat back on the edge of the stool.
Then he reached down to his crotch area and began to unzip his jeans.
Since he had his legs spread apart, I went and moved in front of him and dropped down to my knees. I knew I was going to need to be in that position so I went ahead and got into position.
My face was just inches away from his crotch and I watched as he reached in and moved his underwear around to pull out his cock for me to suck.
Then all of a sudden, this big fat cock flopped out of his underwear and hit me on the nose. I could not believe how big that fucker was.

From of the feel of it hitting my nose, it felt like it was just about hard.
I reached up with my right hand and tried to put my fingers around its shaft near the base. My fingers wouldn’t touch each other.
I knew I had one big cock to take care of.
As I took the big fat cock in my mouth and was trying to get it to slid into my throat, I heard the guy attached to the cock in mouth tell me to swallow it all. My first thought was that was what I was trying to do.
With both hands he grabbed the back of my head and then he thrust his hips forward to force more of his thick manhood into my throat.
While I sucked on his thick meat, he snorted poppers over and over. I was surprised that the poppers didn’t affect the hardness of his big cock. It stayed hard the whole time.
After several minutes, maybe 10 or more I got tired of him forcing his huge cock down my throat and the fucking my mouth and throat.
I wanted more. Only problem was there wasn’t anyone else there.
I told him that we needed to take and break and that I would give him some more pleasure through his big cock later.
I got up from kneeling in front of him and went to check out the other hallway. Unfortunately no one new had shown up. I decide to walk out front and do some idol chit chat with the store clerk.
When I got tired of that, I headed back to the video booth area.
Just inside the main hallway the guy with the big cock was waiting for me. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me. Then he moved around behind me started dry humping me.
For a moment I had the thought that maybe he was horny enough now to fuck me with that fat cock of his. Damn, I just knew that big fat hard cock would feel good up my ass and it wouldn’t be as hard to take all of it up ass as it was swallowing all of it.
While he was dry humping me, he told me he couldn’t believe how good of a cock sucker I was. He said this several times before letting me go.

Then he moved backwards a few steps and sat back on the stool that was next to the video game there in the main hallway. This was right there next to the curtain that hung in the entrance way.
I watched as he pulled his fat cock out of his pants again and then told me he wanted to feel my mouth again make love to his big cock.
He had no problem letting me know his cock was big.
I knelt down in front of him again and sucked his big fat cock some more in main hallway.
At this point I figured out that this fucker was not a fucker, just a guy with a big cock who liked to be deep throated.
After several more minutes of making love to that big cock, I decided it was time I get my ass home.
I gave him back his big cock and told him that hopefully I would see him again and that he would fuck my throat some more then.
I left and headed on home.
I know that big cock would have fit nicely deep in my Pig Asshole.
Maybe one day I will run into him again and find out.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....