Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally Friday 1-6-2012


Finally it’s Friday
The first week of the New Year is close to its end.
I decided the last week of December after reading an article on the internet that I would keep track of how many Men I serviced in 2012.
Oh my God! Can you imagine what that number will be by December 31st.
A few years ago my Buddy Cum Pig from GSO and I had a contest to see who sucked the most cocks each day for a month. I kept a small notebook in my truck and every day I would record how many cocks I sucked, how many of them were uncut and what color they were.
I need to dig out that book and post some of the facts. You might think I am a slut…

The first week of the year has been pretty slow.
I went to the Lunch time orgy on Wednesday. There I had 14 of the 18+ guys that were there cocks in my mouth. Only two of them fed me their loads. I licked one more load off of the guy’s hand that had just jacked off.
I got to eat three really nice assholes. I didn’t get fucked and I didn’t fuck any of the guys. I only stayed for about 45 minutes and got bored.

With that said, today was not a bad day. I was at the bookstore here in town for a little more than an hour and did very well for myself.
I gave 6 different Men some extreme pleasure with my mouth. Two of them showed their appreciation by feeding me their loads. Three of them tried real damn hard, but just couldn’t shoot their load for me. Two of them had the pleasure of my tongue up their assholes. I will post the details and pictures as soon as I transcribe the moments. My camera was busy today. One guy referred to me taking a picture of his cock as my ‘Trophy’ for the excellent pleasure I had given him.
You know, sometimes it takes longer to write about the moment than it actually took to have it.
It’s OK with me when a guy doesn’t pop his load and feed it to me. I enjoy sucking their cocks and giving them a pleasure no one else can. Only I have my mouth…
I know there are other guys out there who suck cock as good as I do. I feel real lucky when I run into one of them and they give my cock pleasure with their mouths.

As I finish this post, I will be building my spreadsheet to track how many Men I give pleasure to with my mouth, my cock, my tongue and my asshole.
I wish I could track just how many men I have given pleasure to with my writings.
Blogger tracks the number of visitors, there is no way to track how many loads of cum have been shot by guys reading my adventures.

Happy New Year to all of you and may this year bring you lots of good sex and much joy.
Thanks for being one of my readers. Without you, I would not have a reason to keep this blog going.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....