Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 6, 2012

Record Keeping

Here are the pleasures I give men that I will be tracking.
Is there anything else you as my readers think I should track and share on this blog?
If there is, post it down below in the comments section.

Date / Week Day
Cocks Sucked / Loads Swallowed
Rim Jobs (number of times I eat Ass)
Fuckee (number of times I get fucked) / Fucker (number of guys I fuck)
Fisted (number of times I get Fisted) / Fister (number of guys I Fist)
Piss Pig (number of times I get to get drink a Man's Piss)
Dildo Fucker (number of guys I fuck with my dildos) / Dildo Fuckee (number of times I get fucked with dildos)







                 


3 comments:

SnowRider said...

cut vs uncut

SamBear said...

I'll add that to the matrix
thanks for the suggestion

Anonymous said...

yes cut or uncut, cock size, shaved or not shaved ballsack size small medium or large low hanggers or tight sack, smegma if uncircumcised

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....