Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, January 29, 2012

2-15-2011 Tuesday’s Lunch – Hook-up #1



For lunch I decided to check out the bookstore on Glenwood to see if I could service some cock.
When I got there, I paid my $1.00 cover fee for the video booth area and headed on back there.
As usual I checked out the lobby type area to see who or what was there. There wasn’t anything of interest so I headed on to the Men’s Room.
As I entered the Men’s Room, 2 guys in the Men’s Room leaving. Both of them were fairly interesting looking Studs. One Black and the other one White.
Within a minute or two while I was taking a piss, they came back into the Men’s Room and went into the toilet stall.
I quickly finished my piss and walked around the block wall and peered through the open doorway into the stall to see what they were doing.
The White guy was bent forward sucking on the black guy’s fat cock.
The Black stud invited me to join in with them. I pulled the white guys cock out of his pants and played with it some while he sucked on the fat black cock.
I sat back on the toilet and sucked both cocks while white guy worked the nipples of the black guy. They each fed me their cocks separately and then both forced their uncut cocks in my mouth at the same time.

After a few minutes of me sucking them, one of them got spooked and we stopped.
They put their hard uncut cocks back in their pants and left me sitting on the toilet in the stall.

5 minutes later all three of us were back in the stall in the Men’s Room back at it.
I sat back on the toilet and both of them fed me their uncut cocks some. The white guy let me slide a finger into his asshole while I was sucking him.
I told him I wanted to taste his asshole and he turned around and backed his sweet white ass up to my face.
The black guy stood there stroking his thick uncut cock watching me bury my tongue deep up the white guy’s asshole. 
Then he turned back around and fed me his uncut cock some more. I could tell he was getting when he pulled it out of my mouth and told the black guy to feed me his thick uncut cock some more.
Out the corner of my eye, I could see the white guy putting his hard cock back into his pants. He turned and left. Leaving me and the black guy alone with my full of black uncut cock.
I continued to suck on the black guys cock until he pulled it from my mouth and said he too close to cumming and didn’t want to yet.
I asked if I could take a picture of his cock and the Black guy would not let me take a picture of his cock.

Here are the pictures of the urinal I was pissing into and the toilet stall with one of the toilet I sat on while sucking those two uncut cocks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE MY STORY FROM LAST NITE AT THE GYM SHOWER ROOM I WENT INTO THE URINAL TROUGH AREA TO Take A PISS AND WHEN I STEPPED AROUND THE CORNER THERE WAS A ASIAN DUDE AND A BLACK STUD BOTH BARE ASS NAKED FROM THE SHOWER AND BOTH LETTING THEIR UNCUT COCKS HANGGING DOWN PISSING STREAMS INTO THE FLOOR URINAL TROUGH LOOKING AT EACH OTHERS HOODED COCKS AS THEY BOTH PISSED IT WAS A REALLY SEXY SITE SEEING THE ASIAN DUDES SMALL DARK LONG TIGHT FORESKINNED COCK SMALL BALLS AND JUST A WHIFF OF JET BLACK SILKY PUBIC BUSH PISSING OUT THRU HIS LONG OVERHANG OF COCK SKIN NEXT TO THIS BUFF HUGELY HUNG BLACK BUCK STUD AT LEAST A 8 INCH SLAB OF THICK LOOSE FORESKIN HANGGING OPEN ON THE END LIKE A SMALL MOUTH BASS HIS PISS STREAM HEAVY AND STRONG FLOWING OUT LIKE A HOSE HIS FORESKIN NOT SKINNED BACK BUT HIS PISS NOT PUSHING THRU HIS LOOSE FORESKIN AND A SACK OF BALLS HANGGING BETWEEN HIS STRONG BLACK THIGHS ALL SHAVED CLEAN AND NO BUSH HAIR EITHER AND I PULL UP NEXT TOTHEM AND I'AM STARING AT BOTH THEIR HOT UNCUTCOCKS AND THEY BOTH TURN TOWARDSME AND LET ME REALLY ADMIRE THEIR UNCUT COCKS AS THEY BOTH FINISHED PISSING I PULLEDMY JOCKSTRAP DOWN LOW AND PULLED MY LITTLE WHITE UNCUT COCK OUT AND LET MY PISS START TO FLOW AS THEY BOTH STEPPED CLOSER TO ME AND STARTED TO BOTH STROKE THEMSELVES AND PULL THEIR FORESKINS BACK AND FORTH CHUBBING THEIR COCKS UP FOR ME TO SEE THE LITTLE ASIAN COCK GETTING ALL OF ABOUT 6 INCHES LONG HARD AND THE BLACK BULLS COCK STREACHING TO A FAT THICK 9+ INCHES HIS FORESKIN STILL COVERING HIS COCK HEAD EVEN WHEN HARD!! THEY BOTH BEAT OFF THEIR COCKS UNTIL THEY BOTH SHOT THEIR LOADS ONTO MY EXSPOSED COCK AND BALLS THEIR HOT SEED DRIPPING OVER MY COCK AND BALLS AS I FINISHED MY PISS AND STARTED TO JACKOFF MY OWN UNCUT LITTLE WHITE COCK WITH THEIR HOT SEED AS LUBE THEY BOTH SMILED AND WALKED OFF WITH BOTH THIER UNCIRCUMCISED COCKS DRIPPING THE LAST OF THEIR SEED AND THIER COCKS STILL HARD AND HOT!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....