Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 27, 2012

How Many????



The month is drawing to a close already.
It has been a really fucked up month for me in my everyday life and my job.
I have not had the time to get out and hunt men needing to be serviced as much as I would have liked.

So to share with you today to date of what I tracked:

I have sucked on 38 different cocks
11 of them fed me a load of cum
12 of those 38 cocks were uncut and 2 were cheesy.
There were 8 guys who had the honor of my tongue making love to their assholes.


I will report all the numbers at the end of the month...

My numbers are lower than I thought they would be. I will have to try harder in February to increase the number of cocks I suck and the number of loads I get to swallow.

Does anyone else keep count of their Man to Man sex?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES I KEEP COUNT OF ALL THE COCKS I HAVE THE PRIVILAGE OF PLEASURING TOO!! I SUCK AT LEAST ONE COCK PER DAY AT THE GYM SHOWER ROOM WHERE I GO WORK OUT SO FAR THIS MONTH OF JAN/12 21 COCKS 13 BLACK STUDS ALL UNCIRCUMCISED 7 WHITE COCKS ALL CUT 3 UNCUT COCKS WITH A GOOD BUILD UP OF SMEGMA UNDER THEIR BLACK FORESKIN THE BIGGEST COCK 10 INCHES HARD X ABOUT ALMOST 7 INCHES AROUND A REAL MOUTHPUSSY FULL!!

Anonymous said...

I tracked all my mansex for a while. I'm thinking of doing it again. It's a rush to see how many strange cocks I have sucked or gotten fucked by!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....