Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, January 7, 2012

10 statements to consider


I found these on another blog and wanted to share them with you. I have added the pictures to help illustrate the meaning of each statement.

I believe in these statements and I am glad to find them posted on the internet.

If you agree with them, add them to your daily thoughts and prayers.


1. Religion and Spirituality are based on the individual person.    No path is wrong when it is the path that you, the individual, feel is right for you.

2. Men are the most beautiful creation on this earth.


3. There is no greater feeling than to bring pleasure to or be pleased by a man’s cock.





4. Consuming of seed in any way bonds us all together, so the more seed that is consumed, the more connected we all become.




5. Get other men off as you would have other men get you off.








6. Masturbate/Self-Worship as much as possible or as much as you see fit.



7. Worship your own cock as you would have others worship your cock.




8. Respect each other as men, understand each other, encourage each other’s sexual desires, cast out petty jealousy and allow men to be men.






9. Bring no real harm to each other.





10. Everyone has the right to worship cock, but don’t take it for granted.  Cock Worship and getting a man off is a privilege.






Found on another website:

Temple of Male and Phallic Worship




2 comments:

Tom Hakim 32 said...

Like your Blogger Site and I wished some day I could meet you and I would be please to you sucking my cock as long as you wish and deep throat as much as want and Rimming would be awesome to but I am 61 year old and live in Palm Springs, CA. area, here my phone 760-671-5446 Thank You.

Tom Hakim 32 said...

Like your Blogger Site and I wished some day I could meet you and I would be please to you sucking my cock as long as you wish and deep throat as much as want and Rimming would be awesome to but I am 61 year old and live in Palm Springs, CA. area, here my phone 760-671-5446 Thank You.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....