Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, January 9, 2012

Cum Dump



As I began the task of cleaning under the thick foreskin of the raunchy uncut cock in my mouth, I felt the body attached to the cock begin to quiver some.
I glanced up at the bearded face of the handsome stud to see him begin to breathe harder.
Within seconds his whole body jerk and the thick raunchy uncut cock halfway down my throat begin to erupt.
His salty cum slid down my throat as I swallowed to keep from choking.
My mouth had not only become his cock washer, now it has become his cum dump.
The only thing that would make this moment better is if he washed his cum down my throat into my belly with his piss.

I was a proud Pig kneeling between his legs.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY SAM SOUNDS LIKE MY LUCK YESTERDAY AT THE GYM WHEN I WENT INTO THE SHOWER ROOM AFTER WORKING OUT I CAME IN ON A HUGE BIG BLACK BUCK STUD JUST STARTING TO PULL HIS JOCK STRAP POUCH DOWN OVER HIS HUGE PIECE OF BLACK COCK THAT WAS STREACHING HIS POUCH OUT AS MY EYES STARED AT HIS COCK HE PULLED HIS JOCK DOWN AND OUT STRANG THE BIGGEST THICKEST LONGEST UNCIRCUMCISED PIECE OF BLACK COCK OR ANY COCK I HAD EVER FEASTED MY LITTLE WHITE COCKED EYES ON HE KNEW I WAS DROOLING FOR A TASTE OF HIS LONG THICK FORESKIN THAT WAS AT LEAST A ONE INCH OVERHANG ON HIS 10 PLUS INCHES OF SWINGGING BLACK BUCK UNCUT COCK AND WITH A NOD OF HIS HEAD HE TOLD ME TO DROP TOMY KNEES AND I DID NOT CARE IF ANYONE CAME IN AND SAW ME SERVICING THIS BLACK BUCK ADONIS MACHO MANS COCK OR NOT I SLAPPED MYSELF ALL AROUNDMY FACE WITH HIS NOW GROWING 12 INCHES UNCUT COCK AND AS I TONGUED INTO HIS RIPE SMELLY FORESKIN I GOT A BIG TASTE OF BLACK MAN SMEGMA I MADE IT TOHIS PISS SLIT AND HE UNLOADEDINTO MY HUNGRY FOR BLACK STUD MOUTH PUSSY!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....