Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, July 4, 2013

6-20-13 Thursday Afternoon in GSO - Posting #3


To continue to share with you some of my adventures in GSO that afternoon, I share with you this…
It was several minutes before the next guy came back to the area were the video booths were.
He looked to be in his mid 50s and had a little bit of belly. He was wearing jeans and had the country guy attitude.
I thought he was damn good looking and was very interested in him.
The minute he saw me, he was interested in me.
He kept staring at me and making sure I could see him wherever he was standing.
This guy didn’t go into any of the video booths, just cruised the maze.
After he walked around the maze of video booths several times, he headed back to the back row of booths.
When I turned the corner, he was standing all the way in the back rubbing his crotch. As I got closer to him, he asked me if I sucked his cock and make him cum. He told me he was on the way home to a bitchy girl friend.
I nodded yes and then nodded my head toward the open door of the last video booth.
I wanted this one to myself.
He stepped into the video booth and I followed shutting the door and locking it.
He reached to undo his pants and I quickly pushed his hands back.
I told him that was my job. It was part of giving him what he wanted.
I then ran my one hand over his chest and down over his belly. I thought the belly on him was sexy.
Then I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him and pushed my face into his crotch.
I took a deep breath as I reached up and unbuckled his belt.
Then I undid his pants, unzipped them and slowly pushed them downward.
As you will see from the picture, he was wearing white jockey type shorts.
I buried my face into his crotch again getting a good smell of his musky manhood.
The guy fell backward up against the wall and pushed his hips forward for me to get more.
Next I grabbed the sides of his underwear and slowly pulled them downward to free his needy manhood.
The manhood I was going to take care of and not his bitchy girlfriend.
Out sprung a nice piece of meat.


As you can see, I was surprised too to find that his crotch hair and balls were nicely shaved clean of any hair.
In general, I do not like shave crotches on Men.
I think the guy’s pubic hair is part of his masculinity.
I love shaved balls on a man. They feel so good in my mouth when I am chewing on them.
But I really miss the crotch hair above the mighty cock when it has been shaved off.
Knowing my place in life as a cock sucker whose job is to satisfy a Man’s sexual needs, I over looked the lack of pubic hair and continue with my duties of worshiping the cock that had been presented to me.
Making love to it, making it feel the pleasure it demands from me.

The cock was just inches away from my mouth. It throbbed some and bounced up and down trying to get my attention. It was excited about the pleasure it was about to receive from my mouth and tongue.
I took the already hard cock into my mouth and my tongue licked around it as I began to swallow as much of it as I could with it only having been in my mouth for a few seconds.
I opened my throat and let the whole cock slide down into it.
The guy let out a deep moan and said – God Damn, I’ve never felt a guy’s mouth that felt like yours.
Damn right he hadn’t. His cock had never been in my mouth before.
Slowly I slide my mouth up on his cock then back down on it.
Using all the muscles in my mouth and my tongue I began to give that hard cock a good working out.
I wanted the load of cum from those shaved balls. But I wanted it to last as long as he wanted it to. Not too fast, not too slow.
He continued to moan deeply and tell me how good my mouth felt on his cock as I continued to make love to his mighty manhood.
After several minutes of sucking his cock, licking his shaved balls and licking his shaved pubic area above his cock, I decided to try to get a little more from this Hot Stud. I made my way back down to his balls and then started to lick under them between his legs – his sweet spot.
This guy fell right into where I wanted him. He turned around and presented me his round fat ass.
He reached back and spread his ass cheeks and presented me his puckered asshole.
I buried my face between his ass cheeks and my tongue found his needy asshole.
I started to lick his asshole and suck on it. It tasted some of a man’s day. A little taste of shit and lot of taste of musky manhood.
My cock was rock hard now in my jeans.
I could have easily fucked this guy, but no – I wanted to enjoy his asshole with my mouth and tongue.
After a few minutes of me eating his asshole, making Pig love to it, he turned back around and presented me with his cock again.
Now he was ready to feed me my reword for giving him the man to man pleasure he craved when he arrived.
A couple of deep thrust into my mouth and his hard cock erupted - Squirting glob after glob of his salty essence into my mouth and down my throat.
I thought this guy was never going to stop feeding me cum. He had a huge load built up in his smoothly shaven balls.
Finally he pulled his semi limp cock from my mouth.
As I pulled up his underwear for him and then his pants, he told me that was the best sex with another man in a bookstore he had ever had.
Then he told me he wished I could teach his bitchy girlfriend how to suck cock and eat ass.
He fastened his pants and buckled his belt.
I stood up and thanked him letting me make love to his cock and his sweet asshole.
He unlocked the door and pushed it opened.
As he stepped out of the video booth, he turned and asked me when I would be there again.
Don’t know, I told him, Just passing through.


I was a happy Pig.

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Thanks for another nice read!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....