Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Throat Fucker


It was like his cock had me hypnotized.

I dropped to my knees in front of him with that hard cock bouncing in the air just inches from my face.

Without wasting any time, I opened my mouth for it to enter.

‘Come on baby, swallow my dick like you always do and let me fuck your throat.’


He aimed his curved monster at my mouth and proceeded to slide it in over my tongue.
When it hit the back of my throat, I adjusted my tongue and cocked my head some so it could continue into my throat.

‘Oh baby, that feels so good.’ He said in a low hungry voice.
When all of it was in my mouth and down my throat, I held my head very still.

Again he moaned how good my mouth felt on his hard dick.

I felt him place one hand on the back of my head as he began to slowly slid it out of my throat some and then push it back in place.
He continued to slowly fuck my throat letting me catch my breath as needed.

He fucks throat so slow and gentle, but he can tear some ass up with the way he pounds it.

‘Oh baby’ he moaned, ‘you gonna let me put my black dick up your sweet white azz too?’


I made a moaning sound with his long curved cock deep in throat and tried to shake my head yes.

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Can't wait for part two. Do, tell us more! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Larry boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....