Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Unknown date, but a lot of good cocks – cock #1- Straight man thru glory hole


These are a few notes from one of my adventures of hunting cock to service and worship from an unknown date.
I hope you enjoy reading how I worshiped the cocks attached to Men who were strangers to me at that time.



Straight man thru glory hole

I was standing in the hallway when this nice looking white guy came walking past me and entered one of the video booths with a glory hole in the wall between it and the one in front of me. I heard him lock the door.
Quickly entered the video booth in front of me and locked the door.
I wanted to see what that guy was up to so I dropped to the kneeling position in front of the glory hole and peered through it. The guy I had watched enter the video booth was now unzipping his pants and I continued to watch as he pulled out his cock.
It looked to be an average size uncut cock. Just what I was in the mood for.
He was wearing wedding band on his left hand, had on jeans and a t-shirt. Plus he was damn good looking.
I figured he was in his late 30s because he had a nice build. He hadn’t lost it yet like a lot of men do when they pass 40.
His uncut cock was real white in color as he stroked it a couple of time.
On the monitor I could see he was watching a black man with huge cock fuck a white bitch.
I fingered the glory hole to let him know there was a cock hungry cock sucking faggot waiting on the other side of that glory hole to take care of his uncut cock while he watched the movie.
I watched as he turned toward the glory hole and step forward. His white uncut cock was pushed through the glory hole into the space I occupied.
His cock head poking out from his foreskin was real wet.
As I had thought, it was just average in size and real pretty.
I took his uncut cock in my mouth and my tongue licked in his wet foreskin cleaning it out of any head cheese that was waiting for me to enjoy. Then I sucked him some more moving my mouth up and down on his cock as it got harder and harder.
I know I was doing a good job of servicing this married man’s needs because he started to moan out loud.
After several minutes of my mouth and tongue making love to that uncut cock, the guy attached to it began to moan deeper than before. His hard uncut cock in my mouth began to throb as it started shooting a load of salty cum into my mouth.
When his balls were finally drained, the cock was slowly pulled out of my mouth and disappeared back through the glory hole it had appeared from.
I watched as the guy stuffed his limp cock back into his pants and re-zip his zipper.

As he turned to exit the video booth he was in, he leaned down to the glory hole and said thanks to me for the great blow job. It was just what he needed.

1 comment:

Stan said...

your really lucky. I never got a thank you.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....