Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Charlotte Trip = Part II


Bill and I decided to have another beer and then go back to my Hotel room. He had said we should each cruise the bar by ourselves and meet in about ten minutes.

I was now on my sixth beer of the evening.
I wondered what the Hell he was up too.

Well, I did as we agreed upon. He went cruising off one direction and I headed the other direction.

There was this Hot Little Hispanic man at the bar. I stopped and cruised him some. He cruised heavily back until a friend came up to him and started talking.
I cruised around the bar some more.


The bartender told he would buy me a shot if I took my shirt off. He wanted to see my harness. I wasn’t feeling any pain at that point, so I took my shirt off some he could admire my harness. He and I shared shot of the house brand vodka.

Out on the patio, there was this Hot fairly slim bear type stud just in his Jockey shorts. He was upset because some guy had spilled Beer on his shorts.
It was fun to watch this bear type bitch and complain.

This is when I realized Bill had disappeared.

With nothing better to do, I went back to the bear in his Jockey's. I told him I would suck the Beer out of his shorts if it would make him stop bitching about. 

Everyone around him told him he needed to let me do it.
He agreed to let me sucked the beer that had been spilled one is Jockey’s.
I kneeled down in front of him and took the fabric of the fly of his jockey shorts into my mouth. Of course his cock was included.
I started chewing on them and sucking up and downward on his cock.
Within seconds, he blew his load into his shorts.
Now he was really pissed.
He pulled the fabric holding his spent cock that was in my mouth out from my grip and turned around and walked away.

Some older guy told me that I had done a good job getting him off. They were ready for him to leave.

The older guy said his name was Tom.
He told me that maybe some other time we could meet and see what kind of trouble we could get into.
At this point it was pretty late so I went back to room.

One night in Charlotte shot all to Hell…


1 comment:

Stan said...

You win some, you lose some.
At least you got the dude in the jockey shorts off.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....