Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My quest for cock


My quest for cock hunting in Adult Book stores started when I was 17 years old.
The first ABS I went in was just off of Main Street here in Durham. The store located inside an old Savings & Loan space. The video booths/peepshow units were actually inside the vault. They were lined up to each other and you had to cruise the guy standing next to you watching a movie through a viewer. If he wanted me to suck his cock, I would kneel down in front of him between his legs and the PeepShow machine. The room was very dark and no one could see me down there sucking one cock after another.

Memories – oh how they spark the need to go hunting cock today after work.

Here in North Carolina there are a variety of ABSs.
Each very different depending on the laws and the type of clientele going there.


Recently I heard a really fun one just closed south of Charlotte. Some cities are still cracking down on the stores.
This store had the glory holes between the booths.  A couple of the booths had glory holes on booth side.
You could be sucking a cock through one glory hole while having your ass backed up to the other one getting fucked. Hot stuff…
My Pig Buddy and I would travel down and get a Hotel room across the road from the bookstore. We would go and work the bookstore until it closed. Then we would have a room party and suck cock and get fucked the rest of the night in our room. Some trips I would get fucked by 20 to 30 guys in one evening. My Pig Buddy would drain just as many by sucking them.


Those were the good ol days.






1 comment:

SamBear said...

I am always hungry for cock

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....