Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Charlotte Trip = Part I



My trip to Charlotte was supposed to be full of hot men and sex. Well, it turned out differently on this day.

When I got to Charlotte, I got checked into the room at the Hotel near the Wood Shed.

I started hosing so my butt would be clean for the hot date I had planned for later.

I set the room up.
I set up the sling in the room with the sofa and I laid out a nice collection of my toys. I put the red light bulbs in the lamps and placed lube and condoms in both room.


I called my date and decided upon a time to meet. It seemed that I disturbed him with my call. But I had hope. It was going to be a good evening. We decided on 8:30pm to be the time for him to show up at my hotel room.

I continued to work on cleaning my butt out. I dug out the bottle of pills I had gotten to make my cock rock hard and took one.

As the time got closer to 8:30, I smoked about half a joint to get me in the trashy mood I thought I needed to be in.

My dates name was Trip. He was 6'10" was a 9" cock to match. He said he had been fucking with men since was a kid. Trip led me to believe he was total top who was into Fucking ass, shoving toys up butt holes, WS and all the raunchy sex I could get into. He was a dream to good to believe.

Well 8:30 came along and Trip never showed up.
The clock ticked off to 9pm and then to 9:30pm. At this point I figured out that this dream fuck was too good to be true. He was just another flake for the internet.


I decided to head on over to the Wood Shed, have a few beers and see what was there. I was hoping to find something to play with. I was tripping nicely and horny as hell.

The bar was dead, Just a few men there. The bartender, a hot chunky little bear remembered me from last year when I had been there.
I got a beer and cruised around. There were a couple of men at the bar and a three guys playing pool. One of the guys playing pool was fairly good looking. Short hair, nice build and most likely in his 50s.
I checked out the patio and there wasn't anyone outside. The patio at this place is real nice.

I headed back inside to take a piss. There were two bathrooms inside the bar. The one I went into had pictures of men pasted to the walls. It had a toilet and a urinal - Perfect for cruising.
When I walked in the room, one of the guys that had been sitting at the bar was taking a piss at the urinal. He turned and checked me out as I passed him. I headed over to the toilet and pulled my cock out. I looked over my shoulder to see what the other guy was doing and he was half turned checking me out.
Well, I couldn't pass up the chance to show off my pa so I turned some so he could see my manhood hanging in front of me pissing. The stud taking a piss dropped his head some and his eyes focused on my cock. He got a big smile on his face. I took and stuffed my semi hard cock in my pants letting some piss wet my jeans. Next I stepped around and stood next to him. He was fairly short bear who was very good looking. He had about a 7 inch fat cock hanging in front of him pissing. I reached down and played in his piss getting my hand wet.

The pissing stud finished pissing and asked me what I was up to. My reply back to him was: "tasting your piss" as I licked his piss off my fingers. His cock started to harden and he got another smile on his face. Then all of a sudden, he said he had to go. As he was leaving the bathroom, I grabbed his arm and asked him why. He said he had promised to be home early.  Well I couldn't let this hot little stud get away so I asked him if had a few minutes to join me for a beer in my room. I told him I would make sure he still home early. His reply back to me was that he had to good and be home early. So I let him go. He headed straight for the door and left. Damn, number two - no-go!

I headed over to the bar and ordered another beer. Since they were only $1.00 that night, I could have several and not blow my budget.

 I headed over to the Pool Room and started watching the guys playing pool. One of the guys was a tall black guy. He was fairly good looking, but very nelly acting. The other guy was some what of a average looking guy. Not very animated. He left after a few minutes and there was just the black guy and the Daddy looking guy.


The black guy got the eight ball in the hole and won the game. He announced he had to go leaving just the other guy. He moved over near me and we started talking.
Not to bore you with all the chit chat I'll move on to the good stuff. This Hot stud introduced himself as Bill and told me he was headed off to the Eagle when he finished his beer.

Bill asked me if I was going over to the Eagle. I told him I had never been there. I didn't know where it was and was afraid of having to buy a membership to a bar that might be horrible. He assured me I was good bar and said he would get me in as a guest if I wanted to go check it out.

Bill went and got us each another beer and we talked some more. The conversation led us to deciding we should fuck. He had a nice firm looking ass and a really nice budge in his jeans. He told me he was into getting fucked and I let him know I was ready to play in an ass like his. I love fucking Hot Daddies like him.

Finally it was time to go to the other bar. I told him I needed to go by the room for a minute. He wanted to know why. My reply back was so he could see what he was getting into. He tried to say no. that we should go to the Eagle.

Well, I won out on this one.
Back at my room, his eyes got real big when he saw the sling. He said he had never been in one before. I walked over and uncovered the toys and Bill's eyes got really big. He said he was experienced, but had never played with things like my toys. He told me I was going to have to show him how. No Problem.


Me being the whore that I am had to check things out. I slowly undid his pants and pulled them down. He had a nice size cock which was rock hard when it popped from his pants as I pulled them down. I turned him around to check out his ass. I was right, it was nice and firm. Bill had a nice coat of fur on his round cheeks.
I announced to him that I didn't fuck any thing that I couldn't eat and fuck. I bent him over and spread his cheeks. I squatted down behind him and buried my face in his ass. It was some what musty and tasted great. I licked his crack and dug my tongue into his sweet ass hole. Licking it out and sucking on it some.
Bill was moaning and just about going crazy. I finished my little tease and stood up behind him. I straightened him up and ordered him to get dressed. I told him he still had to show me the Eagle. If he wanted to, we could continue this later after the Eagle. He eagerly agreed.

We left the Hotel and headed over to the Eagle. 

At the door, the doorman called him by name and asked who he had suckered into being with him tonight. Inside, Bill explained to me that he knew the owners of the bar and had worked there some off and on. He told me he was a Chef now. He then proceeded to tell me all about how he had been a top for many years and when his partner had pasted, he had switched sides. He said he started to bottom and loved it. He loved getting his ass played with.


Bill showed me around the bar as we drank our first beer. There was a small crowd there. Maybe only about 30 guys.
Most of the looked Hot. As we cruised around the bar, several guys made contact with us.
It was Boxers and Boots night, Some of the guys had on boxer shorts and were wearing boots too.


Bill and I decided to have another beer and then go back to my Hotel room. He said we should each cruise the bar by ourselves and meet in about ten minutes. I was now on my sixth beer of the evening.

To Be Continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....