Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 24, 2013

a Friday from my Past

Friday 8-27-2010

So it’s Friday again. My day to treat myself to lunch at the Bookstore on Glenwood Ave near the airport.
I got there around 2:30 PM. I took a late lunch hoping to find a different crowd there.

When I got there, there were just two guys in the back video area. This little psycho stud and a black guy playing one of the video games.

I had to piss so I headed off to the Men’s Room. Inside the Men’s Room was this tall nice looking middle aged black man at the sink. He was washing his arms and more. I thought it was a little strange.

I took my piss at the urinal and then went back out to the area outside the video booths. There I saw this good looking black stud that I have seen around for years. We kinda know each other and talk when we see each other. I have never fucked with him. He is good looking and has a nice cock, but he just isn’t my type. Plus, I am not his type. Which is good. We don’t get in each other’s way cruising.

He and I spoke some about the guy taking a bath in the sink in the Men’s Room. We were standing just outside the Men’s Room where we could see in.

I noticed the guy taking the bath in the sink had dried off and had walked over to the urinal. I watched as he pulled his cock out and took a piss. He stood at an angel where I could see his cock pissing. He had a nice impressive looking cock with a big golden piss stream. Then I watched as he shook his big cock and stuffed it back in his pants. Next he walked back over to the sink and washed his hands.

My thoughts, maybe he was trying to wash the dirtiness of the ABS off of himself.

Well then he walked out of the Men’s room and stared me in the eyes as he walked pass me. Damn, he was better looking than I thought. I wanted this strange acting Black Man.

I watched as he walked past me and headed toward the entry way to the area. Then he turned and went into booth number 2. The psycho guy quickly came out of nowhere and went into booth number 1.  My hopes of getting some of that strange acting black man fell to the floor. Then all of a sudden the door to booth number 1 opened and the psycho guy came out of it. He walked away and headed out the entryway to the area. He looked disturbed. More then normal…..

Now was my chance. I told the guy I was talking to that I was going to check it out. He just shook his head and said, ‘go on girl, he’s nothing I would do. He needs to take it on home.’

I headed off to the booth. Once inside the booth, I shut and locked the door. Something inside my head told me to get the camera out and ready. 

As I knelt down to peer through the glory hole, I turned the camera on.

Looking through the glory hole I saw what I was after. The black guy from the Men’s Room was standing in the booth stroking his big cock. Damn I thought, it’s a good size cock, why did psycho guy leave it. I was glad he did, but what was it that made him give up something that nice.

I fingered the glory hole and the black guy stepped closer toward the wall. He hesitated putting his fat cock through the glory hole. I fingered the glory again and this time he pushed his fat manhood through the glory hole into my booth for me to service.

As you can see from this picture, it was a nice cock. It was a cock needing me to service it.


After taking the first picture so I could share with my readers, I got my mouth on his cock and swallowed until my nose was pressed up against the wall. His cock tasted a little of soap, but I didn’t care. I knew that taste would be washed away with my spit.


Here are the pictures which tell the story better than words.

Enjoy!

I sure did. All the way to that last drop of the load of his essence he fed me.







 Look at that musky salty tasting essence on the cock and dripping off my hand.
He fed me a huge load of his essence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....