Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 15, 2013

Cum Dumpster 11-14-13

Today was one of those days when I was good for nothing
more than being a hole for guys to put their
Cocks into for their own sexual needs and pleasure.

I was nothing more than a human cum dumpster.


Any and every guy who wanted to put their cock
in my mouth could and did.
 I focused just on their cock and balls
and  gave them the intense pleasure they were seeking.


17 guys fed me their cocks this afternoon…
One for them even got down on his knees behind me and dumped his load up my ass.

11 others dumped their loads into my mouth and down my throat into my belly.

One fucker dumped his load on my chest.


I was nothing more than the cock sucking pig God put me here on this earth to be. A human cum dumpster for all to use.


White, Black, Hispanic and Asian all used my mouth for their pleasure. It didn’t matter what they looked liked, how old they were, how fat or skinny they were. My mouth was theirs to use.




The Asian came back 3 additional times for me to suck his cock and balls.

I was told…
-    -  Damn, I feel like I need to pay you after that blow-job
-    -  I wish my bitch could suck my cock like that.
-     -Give me some that sweet ass while you suck that muth’r fuk’rs cock.
-    - God damn, I haven’t been able to cum in years and you drained the hell out of my balls.
-     - Come on faggot, suck my cock, drain my fucking balls of every drop.
-     - Fuck, you here tomorrow too?
-     - I’ve never had anyone treat my balls like that and not hurt them.



They grabbed my head, grabbed my shoulders, held my hand while they fed me their loads and even bent down and kissed me afterwards.





I got down on my knees in front of the first guy and got up 52 minutes later.

They were lined up like they were waiting to get on a ride at the county fair. The whole dark area was full of men waiting for their turn to fed me their cocks and dump their loads into my mouth.

Even the bottom feeders fed me their cocks to suck.
I felt so fucking good afterwards.



 







There are not many days when you feel like a worthless piece of shit and it turns into a day like today.

   

My $5.00 was well spent today

I am always ready to let guys in need to use to my mouth for their sexual pleasures



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....