Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, November 16, 2013


As a young boy, did you read comic books?


I did. I would admire the budging muscles shown off 
by the tight costumes.

I would look at the crotches and wonder how big their cocks were 
and how nice their balls must have been.

Then I would have fantasies about having a Super Hero fucking me with their Super Hero Sized Cocks.


There are several sites on the web that illustrate Gay Super Heroes.

I thought I would share a few of these illustrations with you.

Maybe one of the Gay Super Heroes will make your wet dreams cum true.




Which was your favorite Super Hero?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....