Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Friday Night – Amsterdam – adventure #1

Amsterdam - Friday Night – adventure #1


After arriving in Amsterdam I decided to take a quick nap before getting ready to go out to find something nourishing to eat.
I really wanted man-meat to eat, but knew I needed something more nourishing.
I flushed out my asshole using my douche bottle and got dressed to impress.

I had on a black t-shirt with my harness underneath it, my pig jock strap, button fly jeans and my boots.
I thought I looked damn good just for going out to find some food.
But, for me I need to ready for interacting with men anything and anywhere. I want to always be ready to give service and honor to a needy Man.

I walked around the area near the hotel I was staying in. There were a lot of restaurants, bars and stores in that neighborhood.
I was surprised when I came upon Club Church only a few blocks from my hotel.
Now I had to decide, do I go to club church before the other bar I had planned to go to.
I had several hours to make up my mind.


I found this small hamburger joint that smelled good. I checked out the menu and the guy cooking the hamburgers. He seemed to be only person working. I watched as he took the orders, took payment, cooked the orders and then delivered them to the patrons.
The place was empty except for a small group of young men that were ordering as I was checking out the menu.
It was 3 black guys and smaller Hispanic looking guy.
The Hispanic looking guy paid for all their orders.
They sat down at one of the three s inside the joint and started teasing the young Hispanic looking guy. They used a mix of broken English and Dutch so I could understand some of it. They were teasing him about taking him and fucking his sweet brown ass later.
I figured he must have been their fuck-boy. The three black guys were equally as good looking and built as the young Hispanic was. They hand to be in their late teens or early twenties.
I could just see the three of them taking turns fucking the young Hispanic’s sweet ass filling him full of their thick essence.
Breeding his sweet brown puckered asshole making him their bitch.
While was at the counter giving the good looking guy working at the Burger Joint my order, I could tell the group at the table were checking me out. I made sure to push my ass back toward them for their enjoyment.
Then they only spoke in Dutch as they continued to check me out.
I bet each of the four had big uncut dripping cocks.

After placing my order and paying for it, I took a seat at one of the tables outside the small joint.
The black guys continued to tease the Hispanic. Only now they used more English and were much louder. As if they wanted to make sure I heard them.
I watched them as they touched the Hispanic stud a lot and blew kisses to him laughing.
I was sure he was their fuck toy. I position I would gladly had taken.

After they finished eating, they got up to leave and all three of the black guys made it point to speak to me.
I watched as they walked away with their little Hispanic fuck toy.



Finally the burger cook had my order ready and brought it out to me. I was the only one there at that time.


He sat down at the table with me and pulled out a cigarette and lite it up.
I couldn’t believe how fucking good looking he was.
He asked me where I was from.
I told him the states
Then he asked me what I was going to do that evening
I told him I was going out some bars looking for some action.
Then he asked me, let Club Church – around there. Point in the direction of the bar.
I plan to, I told him
Then he said to me, you want to use men’s Room with me?
It is OK, I will lock the door.
I nodded yes and he jumped up. Told me when I was finished to come inside and meet him.
I finished the burger and fries that he had cooked for me. Then I got up and noticed he was watching waiting for me.
There were no customers so the timing was good.
As I stepped into the joint, he stepped out from behind the counter and locked the door. Then he nodded toward the door to the Men’s room. At that point I noticed there was not a woman’s room. Maybe they had to go out back to piss.


He entered the small room first and I followed him. I had to straddle the toilet as he locked the door to the ‘Water Closet’.
The room was only big enough for one, but both of fit into it.
I watched as he pulled up his greasy apron and then pull down the front of the sweat pants he was wearing.
As his long floppy uncut cock flopped out from his underwear, I sat down on the dirty toilet. The room smelled of uncut cock and ass. It looked as if it hadn’t been cleaned in several days.
The smell just made the experience even better.

He took hold of his long fat uncut cock and offered it to me.  I opened my mouth and he fed it into my mouth and I swallowed to allow it to go down my throat some.
That first taste was incredible. I could have easily shot my load at that point.
I looked up at him with eyes of appreciation. This let him know I was happy. At that point he began slowly fucking my mouth.
As I have mentioned in some of my other post, I believe that a Man who fucks your mouth when you are giving his cock pleasure, is a Man that is going to end up fucking your ass.
I only hoped that would happen.
Cook my dinner and fuck me, what more could a pig like myself ask for.
He continued to fuck my mouth and throat for several more minutes. Then he told me he needed to get the store back open.
He then motioned for me to stand up and turn around.


I knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted his long uncut cock in my ass buried deep inside me. He wanted to give me my dessert.
I leaned forward of the toilet and place my one hand on the wall to balance myself.
With my other hand I reached for my pocket to get the guy a condom but wasn’t fast enough.
He spit on his fingers and rubbed it in my ass crack and then he located my pig hole with this foreskin. He pushed his foreskin in my asshole and then slowly started to push the rest of his cock into me.
With both hands now I braced myself on the wall as the last of his long uncut cock inside my spit covered asshole.
He wasted no time picking up his pace and within seconds he was slamming his cock into me with incredible force. This fucker needed to shoot his load and he was determined it was going to be deep inside of me.
No doubt about it. This Dutch Fucker was going to breed my raw ass good.
He grabbed my shoulders and took a better position behind me as he increased his forceful fucking of my Pig hole.
It only took him a couple of minutes of owning my asshole before he slammed deep into me, let out a deep grunt and dumped his load of Dutch Essence into my asshole deep in my body.
I could feel that big uncut of his pumping it’s load deep inside of me as he held me tight with his cock buried deep inside of the ass he now owned.
Damn what a fucking.

As his cock began to go limp and slide out of my asshole, I got ready to flip back around in front of him with my well fucked ass on the toilet and clean his cum covered uncut cock off. I wanted him to back into his pants a clean happy uncut cock.
My ass juices tasted so good mixed with his cum. The perfect dessert.
He pulled his cock out of my mouth and stuffed it back in his pants.
Back down back over his crotch went the greasy apron and he was out the door of the small room he had just fucked the living hell of his American customer.

I heard him unlock the door to the shop as I stood up to pull up my jeans.
I took my finger and ran it into my ass crack and into my cum filled asshole and pulled out some of his cum. I wanted to get one last taste of his essence.
As I pushed open the door to the men’s room I noticed he was behind the counter and already had customers he was taking their orders.
I nodded to him as I paste the counter and he motioned for me to come over to him.

He leaned toward and in a soft voice told me that the negro men from earlier want to fuck me.
The he told that if I ran into them, to come back there. He said we could go upstairs where it would be safe for me.
I nodded and said thanks and turned to leave the store.
He said to me this time that the negro boys would be back in about an hour. Then he smiled at me and grabbed his crotch in front of his customers which was a small group of young Dutch men.

The evening continues…







2 comments:

Stan said...

Fuck me! I need to go over to Amsterdam.

SamBear said...

that was the 1st fucking of that evening
the fucking continued
I will be posting those adventures soon.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....