Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Caught


While you were a young Man growing up, learning your body, Did you ever get caught jacking off by an older male?



What happened?

Did you get in trouble?

Did you get punished?


Did you get a talking to?



Where you told you would hairy palms?
Where you told your cock would split into if you continued to masturbate?


Who caught you?
Did the older male join in with you and jacked off also?


Where you ashamed of yourself?


Did you blow a big load?


How many times did you get caught?


Did you believe your cock would get bigger every time you jerked off?

What were you thinking about while you masturbated?



Post your experience of getting caught jerking off when you were a young man growing up in the comments section.
Or
Email me your story and I will post it on my blog.






1 comment:

Stan said...

Never got caught but now may be wishing I did.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....