Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday’s Treats



My posts today are just a couple of Hot pictures from the internet.

Picture #1 (opening picture)
This guy is so fucking HOT I could shot my load without touching myself just thinking about a Stud like this guy using me for every sexual need he has.


Picture #2 (uncut COCKS-01011)
I can just taste this uncut cock just looking at it.
I could spend hours giving a cock like this pleasure with my mouth, tongue and throat.
Too bad this isn’t a scratch and sniff photo. It looks like it would small like a uncut should.


Picture #3 (minuteman)
Damn what a good looking stud just waiting to fuck around with a horny Pig. I bet this guy taste as good as he looks.


Picture #4 (dripping)
I love a Cock that oozes pre-cum like this one. A nice salty treat to let you know how wonderful the full load is going to taste when that cock feeds it to you.


Picture #5 (the END)
This picture brings us to the END of this post.
That dark hole is just ready for you to bury your nose in and take a deep breath of its musky asshole odor.

I bet you can still smell the last cock that fucked it and dumped a big load up inside of that asshole which is just waiting for you to suck it out and enjoy it before slopping that hole up getting it ready for another big hard uncut cock to fuck it and dump another load deep inside that Pig.

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

A nice earthy post! And I love ## 2 & 4.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....