Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 29, 2013

Proud of Myself


I love when the tip of my tongue touches the head of your cock.
My tongue begins to swirl around your cock-head until it finds your piss slit.


I taste the last drop of the piss you just took and then dig for some of your pre-cum which will be 
oozing onto my tongue.


I eagerly service your cock expertly with my 
tongue, throat and mouth. 


I know soon you will be feeding me my reward. 


You will nourish my cravings by blasting a mighty load onto my tongue and down my throat.


My mouth and throat are your cum dumpster. 
You continue to shoot as much of your 
essence into me as possible.




I need to suck cock and eat as much cum as possible.

It is who I am, the Cock Sucking Faggot Pig that I am. Here to pleasure Man with my mouth and tongue.



If the Man demands more than my mouth and throat to meet the needs of pleasure, I offer him my ASS for his enjoyment in whatever means needed.


Not only do I offer him my mouth and ass, I offer him my entire body along with my mind to pleasure whatever his needs may be.


I am a Pure Pleasure Pig seeking to give complete pleasure to the Man I service.


Have you ever stopped to think and be thankful for being born and gifted with the abilities to pleasure a Man sexually? I have and am damn proud of myself.


I am proud and willing to give my mouth, ass, body and mind to a Man for his pleasure; knowing that God made me the way I am and gave me the skills I have in sexually gratification to Man.







1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....