Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Bedtime Workout


These are the two large dildos I do my bedtime workouts on.

I am getting my ass ready for when I attend the FistFest in Augusta.

I want to be at my prime on letting men push their hand and arm up into my pig-hOle and make me their human hand puppet.


Thor – the flesh colored dildo
The full Length is 9 ½ inches
Insertible  length: 8 inches  of thick good feeling meat…
The Width at Head = 2” / at base of shaft = 3”
Circumference: Head = 6” / Base of shaft = 7 ½ “ / Balls = 14”
****************************

Bubba – the black monster dildo
Dimensions: 10 x 2.75 x 10.8 inches
Weight: 2 pounds
*****************************

Both of these big dildos are getting my pig-hOle stretched to take whatever another Man wants to put inside it.





1 comment:

Live Webcam Chat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....