Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Westernstock / Enhanced Masculinity - Christian Man to Man


Greetings Readers
This posting is about a very special man.
He goes by the name of Westernstock

This man is the author of the blog titled:
Enhanced Masculinity - Christian Man to Man
A Catholic Priest looks at mansex and integrating it with the Christian life.

Here is the web address. http://enhancedmasculinity.blogspot.com/
(Check out his website to get his email address if you want to contact him.)


There are times in your life when you meet someone on line and never really meet them face to face.
You only know them in Cyber Space. This is my relationship with this man.
Every day I looked forward to reading his post about man’s relationship with himself, with other men and with God.
He explained things about the church that I could understand.
This world he created on line he referred to the super sexual males as Enhanced Masculinity.
He blends the present world situation into the life of the Catholic Church.


I contacted him to check on his progress. This is what he replied.

I am gradually recovering from several dvt and an inflamed gallbladder that demanded a challenging operation.

It will be quite some time I guess, before I get the energy to start blogging again

Then I asked him if I could post to the web about his progress.
This is reply…

I would be happy to have somebody let some of my readers know that I am making progress after a number of complications with recurring dvt's and threats there from.  I have not abandoned the idea of getting back to sharing my reflections on my blog, but at the moment I am still a bit short on energy and I do not have the privacy to pursue matters in the erotic direction that is the nature of my blog!


To all his readers that also follow my blog I ask that you send Westernstock some positive healing energy.

Look at this Guardian Angel. Keep the image in your brain.


Close your eyes and focus transferring positive healing energy to Westernstock through the angel.

Share yourself with him via the universe.

Together we can share our positive energy and help him heal.

Speedy and painless recovery through the many prayers that are said asking for your improved health.

If you have read his blog in the past, please let him know you care.

Please keep him in your thoughts and your prayers to recover from his illness.


Keep all of our fellow Enhanced Masculinity Males that are having a rough time in life in your positive thoughts and prayers. Together we are all one.




1 comment:

Xersex said...

hope he's getting better and better. For himself first of all!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....