Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Cock Worship


I have worshipped the all mighty Cock since the day I sucked my first one at a very young age.

From that day I have made it my life to give oral and/or anal pleasure to every cock presented to me.

I will do just about anything to have that cock fill my mouth or my ass full of the male essence it spills forth.


I have been keeping notes on all the mighty Cocks I have serviced over the years. Even taken pictures of them when possible.


If you are interested in reading my adventures of servicing Men and their cocks and assholes, check out my blogs.
I am a true cum-dump for any cock presented to me by the Man attached.
Feed your load down my throat or up my hungry Pig Asshole.
I'll take it any way, just feed me.


My quest for cock hunting in Adult Book stores started when I was 17 years old.

The first ABS I went in was just off of Main Street here in city I live in.
The store was located inside an old Savings & Loan space. The video booths/peepshow units were actually inside the vault. They were lined up to each other and you had to cruise the guy standing next to you watching a movie through a viewer. If he wanted me to suck his cock, I would kneel down in front of him between his legs and the PeepShow machine. The room was very dark and no one could see me down there sucking one cock after another.





I spent just about every night sucking cock there.
When the placed closed the clerk would feed his raunchy uncut cock and then bury it deep inside my asshole until he blasted his load into my young cum-dump asshole.


The clerk was a biker type and always smelled of sweat and sex.
It wasn’t long before he was fucking me some of the dildos he had for sell. He showed me early how to clean out my young asshole so that I wouldn't get shit on anything stuffed in my ass.



After that I graduated to allowing him to fuck my sweet asshole with his greased up fist.


On the weekends, he would pass me around to his horny buddies.
There was a private room in the back set-up just for gang-bangs.


He charged them a fee to use the space and abuse me for their pleasure.


I had a few of them that were my favorites and was always glad when I got told to service their needs. Not to stop until they were happy.


He is the guy that introduced me to the almighty big black cock and the men attached to them. I very quickly became a slut for any big black cock that I could get.

Memories – oh how they spark the need to go hunting cock today.


Here in this state there are a variety of ABSs.
Each very different depending on the laws and the type of clientele going there.


I enjoy checking out every one of them I can when possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....