Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sling fuck


Sling fuck
The evening was going fairly well.

I had been out cruising the rooms at the bath house and had some interesting sex.

Back in my room I left the door open and laid a few of my dildos on the table next to where the sling was hanging. I wanted the lookers to see what I had to offer.

It had been a couple of minutes when the first guy popped his head in.

He asked what I was into and I could have hit him with one of the dildos. There in front of him was a nice selection of dildos and he had to ask what I was into.


I told him I was into fucking and getting fucked with my dildos.

He stepped into the room and picked up my ManHandler Dildo. It’s a good 12 inches long and has a handle on it.

He held it up and then asked me what it felt like getting fucked by it. I told the guy to get in the sling and I would show him.


The guy looked to be in his 40s and wasn’t quit the brightest star there that night.

It didn’t really matter. I wasn’t there for witty conversation.

I watched as he dropped his towel to get ready to get in the sling. He had a nice semi hard uncut cock hanging in front of him.

He turned and backed his ass toward the sling.

Once he was in the sling I helped him get his ass at the edge of the sling and then get his feet into the proper position.

My next move was to drop to my knees putting my face right at his exposed asshole.

I took a deep breath of his male aroma and then buried my face in his hairy ass. My tongue dug its way up into his puckered asshole and lube him up with spit.


When his ass had opened up some I felt he was ready for some dildo action.

I stood back up and grabbed the bottle of lube.

A big glob of lube greased his asshole up nicely. Then Picked up the ManHandler dildo he had ask about and put a fresh condom on it.

The guy eagerly awaited to get some latex pushed inside of him. I was ready to take the guy for a good ride.

One of the popular songs says something about the woman he was fucking turned their bedroom into a circus and sex was like riding a roller coaster. I can identify with that.

Slowly I pushed the greased head of the dildo inside his still puckered asshole.

The guy took a hit from his bottle of popper and I continued my journey up inside of his manhole.

When I had about 7 inches inside of him I felt some resistance. This alerted me it was time to give him a good taste of how good that dildo could fuck.

I waited as he took another hit of poppers and then I started sliding the dildo out of his ass and then back up inside him over and over.

He began to moan and tell me he had never been fucked by a dildo that felt that good.

I had hold to the handle and was fucking him steady.

There laying on his belly was his still semi hard uncut cock. I wanted a taste of that pretty piece of meat so I leaned forward and took it in my mouth.

Slowly I swallowed as much of it as I could and then I started to chew on it.

His moaning got deeper as he took another hit from his bottle of poppers.

God Damn he moaned, that feels so fucking good.

If you are not careful, he moaned, I going to feed you my load.

I let his cock slide out of my mouth and picked up my pace fucking him pushing more and more of that hard long dildo inside his piggy asshole.

The guy in my sling getting fucked by one of my dildos was really getting into getting his ass fucked by the long piece of latex.

Then I heard the guy tell me to suck on his cock some more. He wanted to blow his load while he was getting his ass fucked.

By now I was pushing just about all of that long dildo up inside of him at a nice steady pace.

Long strokes, short strokes, some piston fucking and some wiggles to get some giggles.

I did as he as he had requested. I got his cock back in my mouth and started chewing on it as I fucked him.

His cock get harder and longer as I kept swallowing as much of as I could.

Then his body began to jerk and as I kept pushing the dildo into him and pulling it back he began to shoot his load of essence into my mouth. I swallowed quickly while still working his ass with the dildo and milking his uncut cock with my mouth and throat.

Oh my God, he screamed out as he jerked around some more.

This time I pushed as much of the long dildo up inside of him as I milked the last of his salty essence from his balls.

When he finally relaxed, I slowly began to slide the dildo inch by inch from his well fucked manhole.

He laid there in the sling panting. His uncut cock was dripping the last of his load from his foreskin.

I licked up the cum and asked him how he felt.

Fucked he replied. Fucked like never before.

He was all sweaty and still panting when he finally slid out of the sling.

Damn he smelled good. The whole room had filled with the aroma of his sweaty uncut cock and musky balls.

He then turned and sat back on the edge of the bed.

Teach me how to fuck like that he said to me.

Sure, why not. I had nothing else to do.

So I asked him if he wanted to be the dummy or if he wanted to learn using my ass.

I expected him to get the dummy line but was wrong. I should have expected less with the amount of alcohol I could smell on him.

I was pleased to hear him say his asshole needed a break and he wanted to learn how to fuck me with same dildo I fucked him with.

Just a quick note, he never shut the door and several guys had gathered outside my room door and were watching the fucking I had given this guy. A couple of them were still there while he and I were talking.

I had to be on my guard. I didn’t want one of them to slip in and steal any of my toys.

I put a clean condom on the ManHandler dildo. Then I climbed in the sling and positioned my ass where it needed to be for some fucking.

He handed me his bottle of poppers and told me to stop him if he was doing something wrong.

I watched him pick up the dildo and grease it up. Then he greased up my asshole.

Within seconds he had the long dildo buried about half way inside of my ass.

He paused and then he proceeded to push more of the dildo inside of my hungry asshole.

I watched via the mirror on the ceiling as inch by inch that dildo disappeared into the depths of my ass.

When only the handle he was holding onto was sticking out of my ass, he asked me for a hit of poppers.

I took a hit after him and relaxed for what was to be. Hopefully this guy knew some about what he was doing.

I checked out the guys watching and they were all stroking hard-ons.

He slowly pulled some of the dildo out of my ass and pushed it back in. He kept doing that picking up some speed and pulling more out that he pushed back in.

With some twists and angle movements he had a incredible feeling pace and was fucking me good.

While he was fucking me harder and harder, he started telling me how much a fucking ass pig I was and how he was going to make sure I got what I deserved.

Um, wonder what that was supposed to be.

He pulled the dildo completely out of my sloppy happy asshole and tossed it on the bed. 

Then he grabbed the big fat one and slide it up into me. Pausing only a few seconds before going right into fucking me with it.


One of the guys watching kept telling him to fuck my pig hole and to give it to me hard and deep.

Damn he was good.

Then he asked for another hit from the poppers and changed his pace fucking my asshole.

He slowed down as I took my hit.

Once I had the lid on the bottle and was starting to zone, he pulled that fat dildo from my ass and without any trouble, he slid his hand up inside of my greasy asshole.


After a quick pause for me to adjusted, he balled his fist inside of me and proceeded to fuck my pig-hole with his fist.

I heard one of the watcher grunt and felt his load hit on my cock as he blew his load.

The guy fisting my pig-hole bent forward and licked the other guy’s cum off my cock and balls. Then he swallowed my cock and tongued it some.

Then he focused on my balls. With his free hand he grabbed them and began to pull. Nice and hard and steady.

I was in pig heaven.

That right there is what the entire trip to the bath house is all about.

A hot fucking session with a hot man who is really into the scene.

As he continued to fist fuck me, I heard him ask if anyone else wanted my hole some.

Out the corner of my eye I saw one of the guys step into the room and start to grease up his hand and arm.

This guy was even hotter than the guy in control of my asshole.

I watched as they mumbled sometime and the one remove his hand from my ass as the other slid his in place of it.

Then the guy who had been fisting stepped off to the side. He grabbed his hard uncut cock and aimed it at me. I nice strong steam of piss shot through the air toward me.

I opened my mouth and he moved and aimed for it.

When he had filled my mouth, he proceeded to hose down me and the guy now fisting the hell out of my ass.

That moment was dream come true.

When he finished pissing on us, he stepped toward me enough to stuff his cock in my mouth to suck out the last drop.

His piss tasted like warm draft beer, So fucking good.

He reached down and grabbed his cock to give it a few strokes before he unload a load in my mouth.

At the same time, the guy fisting me had been working my prostate and made me start pissing and cumming at the same time without touching myself.


It was to much to believe.

One by one the guys watching each blew their loads too.

Finally the guy with his hand in my ass withdrew his greased hand from my sloppy asshole.

I watched as he reached and took his cock with the hand he had just pulled out of me.

Within seconds he was pumping his load into my open sloppy asshole.
Leaving his male essence inside of me.

The guys watching from the doorway disappeared.

Only the original guy from the dildo fucking and the guy who had just fisted me and bred my sloppy ass were left in my room.

My ass is available if you want it the last guy said to me as he moved toward the door.

I glanced at his ass and was amazed at how hot looking it was.

I told him to give me about 15 minutes and my sling would be waiting for his ass.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....