Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Friday’s Finds


I love Fridays

It’s the end of the work week and Friday afternoons can be good at the local glory holes.

I hadn’t been cruising the hallways long when I came upon a middle aged good looking man. He had a goatee and looked to unfamiliar with the layout of the video booths.

He and I were the only two men there at that time.

I took a location on the hallway wall and watched him to determine what he was after.

I was just about to ask him if he needed some help concerning he video booths when he turned and entered one of the video booth that had a glory hOle in the wall into the next booth.

Of course I wasted no time in claiming my ownership of the empty video booth on the other side of the wall with the glory hOle.

The door didn’t lock so I put my foot up against it as I kneeled down in front of the round hole in the wall which I hoped would be my conduit to a nice cock to make love to.

I peered through the glory hOle and watched as the guy grabbed his crotch and squeezed it.

Then he reached up and rubbed his chest stopping at his nipples.

Damn, there had to be a wall between us. I could have made his nipples feel real fine.

Slowly he moved his hand back down to his crotch and squeezed it again.
Then out loud I heard him say, ‘you want to suck my cock?’

Sure do I relied to him as I put my mouth up the glory hOle and opened it for him to see.

I heard him start to undo his belt and I backed my head away from the glory hOle.

I wanted to watch him undress to present me his manhood.

It was as if he was putting on a show for me.

Slowly he undid the top of his pants and pull his zipper downward.

As he pulled apart the front of his khaki pants, his bulged popped out.

He was wearing what looked to be jockey type underwear.

He reached and pulled his uncut cock out of his underwear and then buttoned the top of the pants back again. I figured he didn’t want them to 
fall down around his ankles and get dirty.

Still watching him, he turned toward the glory hole and stepped forward. 

Exactly what I was hoping for.

He was giving me his manhood to enjoy.

As you can see from this picture, the guy on the other side of the wall presented me a nice uncut cock to make love to with my mouth.


As you see from this picture, I wasted no time on getting a taste of his hooded cock.

I was in pig heaven, his cock tasted so good. Just like I expected it would 
taste.

While I sucked on his cock making love to it, he started to moan and tell me how good of a cock sucker I was. He told me he had never felt a mouth as good as mine.

I kept sucking on his uncut cock and making love to it with my mouth enjoying being told how good it felt. Plus while I was sucking him, his cock kept throbbing in my mouth.

I edged him a couple times. Getting him so close to exploding in my mouth and then backing off and letting his balls rest.



If you compare the thickness of his manhood to the size of my fingers, you can see he had a good amount of meat stuck through that glory hole.


As I was working him up to another edge, he stopped moaning and told me he wanted to fuck me.

Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth and back through the glory hole.

In a deep voice he told me to get my faggot ass over with him so he could fuck it.

Damn, what more could I have wanted.


This is my ass…

The ass he wanted to fuck.

Wasting no time, I pulled up my shorts and changed from my video booth to his.

He already had a condom on his hard uncut cock and was waiting to slide it up my asshole.

As I turned to present him my ass, he pulled my shorts down and started fingering my hole.

Again he moaned as his finger slid into my greased hole. It was still greased from my prep work.

As I bent forward and braced myself on the stool that was in the video booth, he removed his finger and replaced it with his hard cock.

One push and he buried all of his cock inside of me.

You cannot believe how good it felt inside my asshole.

I looked back over my shoulder to see how good looking he was when I saw the light from the video screen reflect off his gold wedding band.

Seeing that gold band on his finger made getting fucked by him even better.


I knew that the next time he was fucking whoever was on the other side of that gold band, he would be thinking of fucking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....