Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Unexpected Surprise - Franko


I had stopped writing that day’s entry for this blog and was fixing myself something to eat when I heard the doorbell ring.

I went to front door and looked out to see who would be ringing my doorbell that late on a Sunday evening.

All I could see was the back of the head of what looked to be a young Hispanic Man.

I unlocked the door, opened it and stepped out onto my porch.

The young Hispanic Man turned toward me and introduced himself.

He did not speak English very well, yet he proceeded to ask me to drive him up the road and drop him somewhere.

He was so good looking I couldn’t say no. I believed his story that he had told when he introduced himself.

I told him to wait a minute and I would take him. I had to get my wallet and the keys to the car.

Did I mention how good looking he was.

This is what he looked like.


Would you say no to a fellow that looked this good.

We are supposed to help our fellow man when we could and I had no reason not to take and drop him off somewhere as he had requested.

When he had introduced himself, he had told me that he was the brother of one of my neighbors.

This is what my neighbor looks like.


I went back in the house and got my wallet and the car keys.

Back outside again I pointed toward the car and be both walk toward it.

I unlocked the doors and he climbed in the passenger side.

Once inside the car, he told me that he had called for a taxi, but none of them come out where we were that late at night. I knew this to be true from when I needed a taxi and tried.

As I pulled out of the driveway, Franko told me the police had dropped him at my neighbor and no one was at home.

As we drove by the neighbor’s house, it was dark.

Not much was said while we drove to the bar he needed to be dropped off at.


He did tell me he was from Honduras and that he had been in a fight earlier in the evening with a negro which had caused him to be taken to the ER across town. That was why the police had him.

I pulled into the parking lot of the bar in front and asked him if I had found the correct place. His reply was that it was.


Then he took my hand and laid it on his chest while he told me he appreciated me from his heart.

I replied back that he was a good man while removing my hand and then slapping his chest.

That started it.

He then told me he was a strong man and tense up his chest form me to slap again.

I ran my hand over his chest to find out his nipples were erect.

As I lightly pinched his left nipple, he moaned some in enjoyment.

Then I grabbed his crotch and asked him if he had a penga granda.

His reply was eagerly a yes and he showed me how long it supposed to be.

When I asked him if he liked to have his penga sucked, he motioned for me to drive around behind the building.

Once we got behind the building where it was dark, he undid his pants and pulled out his uncut penga.

I was surprised at what he pulled from his pants. He let me take this picture.


What do you think? I struck a goldmine here.

After taking the picture, he motioned for me to suck his uncut meat.

I checked to make sure there wasn’t anyone near the car that could see and then I leaned over and swallowed his penga.

As expected, it was a little raunchy from pissing through his foreskin.

Having my standards about parking lot sex and not wanting to get caught, I only gave his pretty cock a tease.

He understood when I told him not there, but later somewhere else.

Before he put his Honduran meat away, I got to snap this picture.


 I asked if he like to fuck and his reply was an eager yes. Then I asked if I could lick his ass sometime. Again he was eager to reply with a yes.

When he had his pants back together, I drove back around to the front of the bar’s parking lot.

As he was getting out of the car he asked if he could borrow 10 dollars.

I told him no. I only had a 20 which I handed him.

Before I left to drive back to the house, I watched his sweet little ass walk toward the door to the bar. I bet that ass is going to taste good.


Maybe some of the other guys at the bar will be available for some fun in the future...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....