Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Anonymous said: = Reader story




Anonymous said:


So I'm at the gloryhole in Birmingham Alabama.




I had a good day sucking a lot of cocks
and having my ass busted by some good hard cocks.


I’m happily sucking on a cock with a full blond bush




when he pulls back, leaving my hungry mouth
empty and un fed.



I look thru the hole and he motions for me to
turn around.


I obey stand and drop trou.


I turn around and offer my hole, knowing that if I take him inside me he won't remove himself until he has loaded me up.



I let my ass be used and filled, he thrusts and
I feel his cum.


I stay attached until he withdraws.


The End


Enjoy these shots of men enjoying Glory h0le Sex . .


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....