Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Dailey Growl = Limb Loss



Welcum to SamBear’s Dailey Growl

This posting contains pictures I found while surfing the internet which I think are Hot or just interesting.

Today’s posting . . .
April is Limb Loss Awareness Month

I dedicate this posting to Men who have lost a limb and continue living life and being themselves.

Spend some time this month and share yourself with an Amputee.
Have some incredible sex with Men who have lost a limb.
You will be surprised at what we have learned to overcome the loss of a limb.


 E n j o y ! ! !














Your comments on these pictures or any of my post are welcomed and appreciated
Post your comments below or send them to

Please be respectful to the owner of these pictures when re-posting them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....