Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 24, 2017

Reply to one of my posting / fisted by Black Men


Reply to one of my posting about being fisted by Black Men

This guy sounds like he is as much of a Pig as I am.


very hot posting
(updated to correct typos, pictures downloaded from the internet)


i am the black faggot cock sucking cumdump needed by all races alpha tops and nasty pussy boy bottoms for men to rim i kneel ass spread behind a freshly fucked bottom cunt and rim that slutty cunt as men walk up behind me and fuck , fist ,spit on me, squirt and fist fuck foot fuck and dildo my faggot ass-cunt as men fill the room call me a faggot and fill my guts with hot cum and more ..

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....