Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, August 12, 2017

At the Gloryhole Place


At the gloryhole place

At the gloryhole place near the airport

At the gloryhole place near the airport in a 
northeastern industrial town.

I usually top but sometimes fag out for thick dick at a gloryhole.

This time, a musky, 8x6, uncut black dick was pulled out of saggy jeans and slid through the hole.


It smelled like black dude balls, foreskin and a little piss - and his musk was strong enough that I could smell it 
on the far side of the hole.


Made me groan, as I slid up and down that shaft, using hands, lips and throat to milk that fucker.

Fast, slow, soft, hard, until the final sprint, the consistent rhythm, when the guy - easily 6’5 and 275 - 
busted his sweet nut in my mouth.

We both moaned, he zipped up and so did I - off to a biz meeting, and a chance to bust my load 
inside a hungry asshole later.




Proud to be a Cock-sucking American


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....