Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bro-mance of the Day



Bro-mance
Of the
Day

Enjoy this picture which represents the true meaning of a Bro-mance

The meaning of a Bro-mance . . .

A bromance is a close, platonic friendship of love, support and deep affection between two males.

Sometimes awkward, yet always steadfast, a genuine bromance is today’s way for two dudes to say,

I love you, man!”


  

T h e  E n d !
You have reached the end of this post
Thank You
For visiting my blog and reading my post
* * * * *
Check out my other blogs:
Sam Bear’s Glory hOles
Glory hOles and the cocks I have serviced through them over the years.

The AllMighty Cock
Pictures of cocks..
All types, shapes, sizes and color.
Cut & Uncut
* * * * *
Comments are always welcum’d


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....