Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Birthday Delight 2017


Birthday Delight 2017

Greetings Cocksuckers and Horny Alpha Tops

Today I got to spend some time working the Glory h0les at the local Adult Video Arcade.

I had a good day and thought I should share it with my readers.

The past couple of months I have posting stuff about sucking cock and sex through glory h0les.

Today’s adventures are good examples of how good a cocksucker’s life can be.


First let me remind you that the town I live in has one Adult 

Video Arcade with a movie area full of video preview booths. 

Some have glory h0les and some are private.


There is also a dark area in the back of the Video Arcade.

It cost $8.00 to use this area.



The next thing I want to share with you is that today was my birthday and I celebrated my 60th.

Don’t forget, two years ago today I had my right foot amputated due to a bug I pick up.

I tell people who ask that I was fighting a dragon and the dragon bite my foot off.



Now, on to my adventures of the afternoon.

Please note I didn’t have my camera with me so I will be using pictures from my collection and from the internet.


On this wonderful 60th birthday of mine, I had 17 cocks in my mouth to suck on, make oral love to and to service.

Some of those cocks were in my mouth more than one time. 


Mostly just two separate times.

Each time a cock is in my mouth counts as one time.

Following are the details of my afternoon working the ‘h0les’.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....