Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Warning & Disclaimer


Warning & Disclaimer

My Blog makes NO claims as to the sexual orientation of any person pictured and claims no credit for any images featured on this site.

All images were found via non-pay sites on the internet and are considered free to use.



However, if you own the rights to any of the images found here, and do not wish them to appear on this this particular blog, please contact me through this blog, with reasonable proof of ownership, for the removal of that content. (21+)


All people pictured are believed to be of Legal Age in the area this blog is published.

All pictures used in my blog postings are used to illustrated the material being posted.

As stated earlier, pictured used in this blog postings have been downloaded from Free internet sites such as Tumblr and Blogger.

All material is presented for Adult entertainment only.

Please be responsible when re-posting any material or pictures posted in my Blog.

Credit is given when possible from contributing websites,

Comments are always welcum and be sent directly to me or posted in the comments section of each posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....