Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Support your Country


Support your Country



Support the Country you Live in and Love


This week, in August of 2017

With all the hate and killings that are happening around the World



Show support for the Country you are living in
or the Country you are from
by wearing the Country’s Flag colors
Shirt – Pants – Socks – Scarf – Underwear


   



     

Beach Towel while at the Beach



Bath Towel while at the Gym or the Baths


Show the need for Peace around the World



Make Love, not War

Stop the Killings



Send me a note letting me know you wore something supporting your country and what it was.
If possible, send me a picture




















Disclaimer:
The flags posted and the order they are posted in have no 
reflection of any one thought.
They were download from the internet
and posted based on their download names.

No Hate
is meant by this posting.
Only

Love, Peace, and Joy









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....