Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Bromance at attention


Bromance at attention

It did not take much,
just the touch of flesh on flesh.

My arm on his shoulder and he would bone up,
his meaty cock stretching out the nylon shorts he was wearing.  Like a Pavlovian reflex action.


He said he wasn’t Gay. I knew different

It’s why he always would go commando.
His bulge would quickly attract an eager, horny dude that we can double team.


His thick cock opening up the cocksucker’s asshole, causing a scream that would allow my cock to slip easily down the fag’s throat.


My Bro, he like the Man to Man fucking too much.

That’s my Bro




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....