Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Bigger


Bigger

Is Bigger Better?

Damn right it is better.


Maybe not for everyone, but for me it is.

Now don’t get me wrong. I’m not a Size-Queen

Any size will do…


But the larger the Man’s Cock, the more interesting the whole 
adventure can be.

In most situations, the Men with the bigger cocks are the Alpha Males.

But not always.


Alpha Males are genetically born that way. No matter what the size of their Cock is or that they might have a hungry Man-Hole.


Let’s explore through pictures why I feel larger Cocks are better to have an adventure with.



Big Cocks always let you know where you belong…

On your knees in front ready to swallow


Big Black Cocks

Make for a better mouth full


Big Cocks are in control

When two men are together, the guy with the bigger cock is usually the guy who is control of what the two guys do together.


Big Cocks are always ready to take over when the dildo is through with your sloppy asshole.


Big Hard Cocks are fun to play with…



Before they fuck the shit out of you




T h e  E n d !
You have reached the end of this post

Thank You
For visiting my blog and reading my post

I hope you enjoyed the material you have just read.


Comments are always welcum’d



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....