Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 19, 2018

Question - For my Readers



Question to my readers…

When writing my Adventures to post in my blog and when post other material in the blog,

I like to illustrate what is being presented to the reader to spark the reader’s imagination.

Inserting these pictures which are found on the internet or are from my private collection takes a lot of time.



Are these illustrations/inserts/pictures adding to the post?

Or do they make it harder to read?


You input on this matter is very important to me.
Please send an email to

with your thoughts.




The End






1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Of course the pictures add significantly to the effectiveness of your posts. The male, after all, is primordially visual and this comes into play in a big way when it is male for male.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....