Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Neighborhood Bully / Adult Contact


Neighborhood Bully

I sucked a neighborhood bully in the seventh grade. . .
Here is the memory from my life at that time.

This relationship lasted for several years.

Chase tried to bully me in the beginning of 7th grade.

But I got him out of the way most of the time.

Sometimes he caught up with me and bullied me.


Chase would make me suck his dick in the bushes, so no one could see him bully me that way.

At first, he was real sloppy at what we did

First time he came on my face (I didn’t know he was close) and hit me above my eyebrows.

Wasn’t sure what had happened at first.

It was getting dark and we were in some thick bushes near the baseball field.

Then I realized - HE JUST EJACULATED on me!

I told him “next time, let me know and you can do it in my mouth

I didn’t want his stuff on my face where someone could see it.


He now hangs out with a group of troublemakers.

For me, everything worked out great in the end


Now Chase fucks me every day after school before we get to the neighborhoods we lived in.


Recently he told me he was going to have me suck some of the guys from the gang of bad ass bullies he hangs with.

I just about peed my pants in excitement knowing I was going to suck some of the bad ass bullies who use to
treat me like shit.

Now they were going to have respect for me.

If not, I wasn’t going to suck them.


Life is good as a young cock sucking kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....