Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, January 15, 2018

Reader input / home glory hole


Reader input / home glory hole



To: SamBear

I just saw your blog for the first time and read your description of yourself as a redneck gloryhole cock sucking faggot,
i'm not from down south (northeast jersey near Met Life Stadium &nyc) but i'm exactly like you
love cock and take it anyway i can get it down the throat or up the ass suits me fine.
I'm a long long time gloryhole lover (even have private one in my apartment) and at this age i'm sure i've swallowed thousands of loads from guys whose faces i've never even seen nor care too, like you said.  
And like you i've had many of those times when i'm at the hole sucking a big cock and thinking do i turn around and take his big cock up my ass or continue to throat that dick till it shoots down my throat. always a nice option to have.
this area that i live in nyc metro area has plenty of available cocks to suck with so many guys traveling to and from the city from all over staying in hotels or just passing through, and always looking for a faggot like myself to take care of them.
its what us faggots are born to do, service real men.



so with all that's going on around here i manage to suck multiple cocks everyday 365 days a year,
been keeping a diary of the guys that stop each day to deposit their cum down my throat or up my ass.
I've been sucking since i was 12 but over the last 25 years or so been keeping a log of who comes over from day to day
you'd be amazed to know that each month i get 90 to 100 cumloads and some months (summer or spring) even more
So many of the guys that stop by to see me have been doing so for not just months but rather years and years.
The quality of the cock i get is so good too, so many hot young black and spanish guys from all around and of course the older married horny guys as well. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....