Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, January 18, 2018

FridayGloryHoleWork #5 / 2-26-20XX



FridayGloryHoleWork #5 / 2-26-20XX


Friday Glory Hole Work - #5 / 2-26-20XX

Continuation from earlier postings from this same day
I exited the video booth that had afforded me two nice black cocks.
Standing in the dark hallway were several new guys I had not seen before locking myself in that video booth.

As I made my way thru the hallway I stopped to give one guy a deep sloppy kiss and some nipple work. I knew he needed that.

At the opening to the hallway stood this nice looking middle aged guy in a yellow t-shirt.

As I got close to him, he turned and entered the empty video booth he was standing next to. It was one of the two video booths that stood by themselves and had a glory hole between them.

I entered the other empty video booth attached to the one he had entered.

Inside the video booth, I shut the door and locked it.

Looking down at the oval shaped glory cut in the wall, I saw him lay his finger in the bottom part of the glory hole.

I was ready to take a break from sucking cock and have someone suck mine.

I unbuttoned my pants and then took and laid the dildo I had with me on the stool.

With my cock now out of my pants, I was ready to step up to that glory hole and the cock sucker on the other side of that hole my cock.

Like I have already said, I was ready for some good sucking.

I felt the guy stroke my cock a couple of times and then he released it.

I was ready for the rejection because of the steel ring I have in the head of my cock when I felt his mouth close on my cock.

Fuck his mouth felt good. That warm wet place for my cock to be.

He then tongued the head of my cock all around my PA.

Slowly he took my cock in his mouth. Swallowing the PA as more and more of my cock went in his mouth.

When he had all of my cock in his mouth, I felt him lightly begin to chew on my cock some.

Then he started the normal sucking on it.

Letting it slide in and out of his mouth. My cock felt good sliding over his tongue as he took it in his mouth and then let some of my cock slide out of his mouth.

Damn it felt good.

This was the right guy to feed my cock to. He sucked cock a lot like I do.

Making sure the man attached to the cock in his mouth would never want to take that cock away from you.

I let him suck my cock for several minute when I decided that I wanted some of him.

I pulled my cock from his mouth and then laid my fingers in the glory hole.

Letting him know I wanted some of him.

He stood up and as I kneeled in front of the glory hole that connected us, he pushed this cock through the glory hole.


I smelled his cock and took a deep whiff of it.

Then I gave it my welcome kiss.

Then I slowly took the cock head in my mouth.

Licking it, I then started to swallow that nice cock.

After sucking on it and making love to it for several minutes, this is what I had to enjoy.



As I continued to suck on it, it wasn’t long before it started to jerk and then pump a nice load of cum into my mouth.

When the guy climaxed, he let out a loud sigh and said – God Damn it!

I milked all of the cum I could from it before he pulled it out of my mouth and back through the glory hole.

He gave me the thumbs-up.

I was pleased with that adventure.

I had my cock sucked and I got to suck a nice cock and swallow a load.

That was my 5th adventure for that day.



The End
(Of this Posting)

Any comments?

Comments are always welcomed on this posting or any other postings in my blog

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....