Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy MLK Weekend - NSFW - Adult Content


HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY 2018 / 
NSFW – Adult Content


Happy Martin Luther King Day


On this day every year I celebrate this day the same way.


I spend my day looking for angry Black Men who think that the White Man should bend over and take it like a Real Man for all the years that the
Black Man has been treated bad.


I bow down to them and kneel in front of them and
suck their Big Black Cocks


and lick the sweat from their big balls.


If presented to me, I bury my face in their ass crack and lick their puckering Black Assholes.


When the Black Man is ready,
I stand in front of him facing away from him
As I spread my white ass cheeks and present my hungry asshole for him to fuck and fill with his seed.


Breed Me Black Man

Make Me Your White Fuck Hole and Cum Dump


I salute the Great Martin Luther King, Jr

For he is the Man who paved the way
for me to be able to give
my white ass to the Black Man
with his Big Black Cock








 To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....