Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Redneck Uncut Cowboy


Redneck Uncut Cowboy


I was working the glory hOles at one of the Adult Video Stores where I was assigned by work for a couple of weeks.


Each night after work, I would clean out my asshole, dress down in Redneck Cowboy style cloths and go hunting for Men 
needing what I could give them.


I would pack my uncut realistic dildo with a tube of lube and plenty of condoms.
I wanted to be ready for those bottom pigs needing to get fucked.
I hadn’t been working the holes more than thirty minutes when I heard someone
else in the area.


I quickly entered into one of the video booths with a glory hOle in the wall to the 
next video booth.

Here is a picture of the glory hOle.



I heard the guy enter into the next video booth and shut the door.

Wasting no time, I assumed the cock suckers position in front of the glory hOle.
Kneeling on my knees I peered through the round hole in the wall.
The guy that had entered the video booth next to me was already undoing his pants so he could get his manhood out.


I was hopeful that he was there to have some service given to his pride and joy.
The moment I got to see his manhood I was impressed and eager to provide my mouth for the guy’s enjoyment.
Laying my finger in the bottom edge of the glory hOle, I signaled to him that I was interested.


Slowly he turned and stepped forward toward the wall that separated us.
Inch by inch he pushed this uncut cock through the round hole offering it to me.


Of course, I accepted the offer and with my tongue on its foreskin, I took in a deep breath of its musky odor.

Damn, what more could a cock 
hungry faggot ask for?


I licked my tongue under the foreskin and around the thick cockhead.
Then I began making love to it by swallowing it and licking it all about.


The cock I had in my mouth was nice and 
thick and rock hard.
While I sucked on it making love to it, the guy attached would pump my mouth a few time fucking it just enough to let me 
know he wanted to fuck.
After enjoying giving this fat hard uncut cock some deep attention, the owner pulled it out of my mouth and back through the glory hOle.
I peered through the glory hOle and watched as the guy opened the door and exited the video booth he had occupied.


His hard cock was proudly leading the way.
I stood up and just as he turned the door knob to my video booth, I pulled the door open.
There stood one incredible Hot fucking redneck like cowboy stud.
He had a big grin on his face to match the massive hard-on he had.


Give me some of that ass he said to me as he reached down and mounted a condom on 
his big cock.
Within seconds I had my jeans open and pushed down around my ankles.
I turned my ass toward him as he reached out to grab it.
Spreading my cheeks apart to give access to my pig-hole, he told me he was going to fuck the living hell out of me.
I took in a deep breath and relaxed my asshole for him to take ownership of.


Slowly he pushed his hard fat uncut cock into me through my asshole.
He took his time, so my asshole could adjust to the thickness of that proud uncut cock.


Once he was all the way in me, he started to pull his cock out and then push it all the way back in. Damn it felt good.
This guy started off fucking like any other guy would and then he went wild in my ass.


His pace picked up and he was slamming that hard cock deep into me.
He had me bent over and I had braced myself on the wall of the video booth.
I relaxed my ass as much as I could and let him play inside me as hard as he wanted to.
Damn this fucking felt so fucking good.


Finally when this Hot Fucker had enough of me, he blasted my ass full of his thick cum.
When his limp cock slid out of my asshole, he turned me around and pushed me down on my knees in front forcing his sloppy cum covered cock into my mouth.


I eagerly cleaned his cum and my ass off his cock with my mouth using my tongue.

Damn what a fucking!






When I walked out of the video booth I had just gotten fucked in, there stood several guys waiting to use me next for their sexual needs.


Onk Onk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....