Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, October 21, 2011

Blindfolded



When I heard the door open, I realized in a flash why he had told me to leave it unlocked. Being blindfolded, I didn’t know who was coming in. It could be anybody. Maybe somebody from the apartment building. The momentary panic passed when I heard his familiar footsteps.
He walked slowly to me, and I heard him unzip his pants and pull them partway down. Without any preliminaries, he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth roughly. He kept pounding, treating me like an inanimate come dump. Finally, he pulled my hair, shoved his cock deep in my mouth, and let out a groan. I felt his come spurt to the back of my throat. Then another spurt, and another. He paused for a moment, then withdrew. He wiped his cock off on my cheek. I then heard him pull up his pants, zip up, and walk to the door. I heard the door open and close. He was gone, without having said a word. I felt totally used.
I was so turned on, I ripped off the blindfold, jumped up, locked the door, and ran to the privacy of my bedroom. I jerked off, shooting huge gobs of come, which I lapped up greedily.






1 comment:

Sir's Boy said...

nice - love blind fold sex with a hot top.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....