Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My thoughts on these Redneck pictures


Here is a gang of young Rednecks with their black buddy from down the road.
A few more beers and their will be ready for my mouth on their cocks and then as they get hornier, they will get in line to fuck me.


Here are a couple of Hot Redneck Mud Wrestling Fuckers 
You know the loser is going to get fucked.


This guy drank too much White Lightening!


These two Rednecks are taking a beer break from fucking my ass.


Wouldn't you love to find this out in the woods behind some Redneck Bar?
Just waiting for some Faggot like you to let him bury his cock down your throat
and
then up your Faggot Redneck chasing Ass.



Here is another nice LONG UNCUT Redneck cock needing to be serviced.
Wouldn't that feel good sliding in and out of your Asshole while he Fucked you all night.


Now,this guy just needs to get some indoor plumbing!

This dumb shit good ol' boy had to put a name tag on so he wouldn't
forget his name after drinking all afternoon.
I bet he has a Fat Uncut Cock just waiting for your mouth.

Here is a couple of three young guys who will be ready to fuck after their 
Redneck Rally


Where is the Faggot's mouth when you have to take a Piss?
Well, there will be more piss later to drink when those beer drinking Rednecks
down a couple more of them beers.

Fuck, who knows what this picture is about.


This is how it should be. 
Bent over with a good looking Redneck's cock up your ass.
By the looks of them balls, he is getting ready to Breed your ass and get you pregnant the Redneck way.

This guy must be waiting for some cock sucker to come along and service his needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fag, Elko County, Nevada area , looking to be used, sir.

I'm David, and I've sucked many a cock if you need to bust a nut sometime, sir. Call me if you're coming down through Elko County, Nevada. I'm a very obedient boy, and getting on my knees to be used by you is what I'm all about.

Contact me at 775-340-8642 or bonemyface@yahoo.com when you need to bust a nut down a warm, willing throat. I was put on this earth to swallow as many loads as you want me to because that's what your bitch is for.

I'd also love to lick your ballsack and your freshly showered ass. If you want to get a little rough with me and maybe whip my ass with your belt, that's fine by me too, sir. And I need to learn how to get my face fucked properly. You grab my ears, and I'll just be holding onto your legs making my throat as accessible for your dick as possible. There's nothing like a man's balls slapping against my chin. And, god I love swallowing the sperm. It's like the best thing on earth.

I'm strictly a bottom, though. I suck dick and get fucked.

And, of course, if you order me to drop my pants and bend over, I have no choice but to do it. You're the man, and I'm the fag - that's how the system works. I know my place.

I also don't mind a man putting me on my knees while he pisses all over my face either. I'm not into any kind of shit.

And I wouldn't mind three, four, five or even six guys taking turns using my mouth (maybe we can work something out during deer season. Up to know I've only blown two guys at once.

Hope to be used soon, sir. This is not a joke. I'm not trying to setup somebody else by the name of David. I'm David, and I'm one of the best cocksuckers around. I was put on this earth to make sure you guys have a convenient, on-demand cumdump. I love men. A dick is one of God's greatest creations, and I just want to service as many of them as I can.

You want me to swallow it or you want to blow the load on my face? Your call, sir. Nobody will ever know.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....