Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dirty Redneck Fuck

Damn that Redneck had a Hot asshole when he bent forward and offered it to me

I should have known better.
Especially when he dropped his pants and 
his underwear was shitty.
I couldn't resist the dumb shit Redneck
He kept begging me to fuck him


His Redneck Asshole felt so good on my cock when I started to fuck him.
His Asshole just ate my cock and made it feel so good.

Then I smelled it. His Ass was dirty
I don't mean just dirty, it was SHITTY DIRTY.
He got shit all over my hard cock.
I didn't care.I was fucking a good looking Dumb as the shit in ass,Redneck.

Next time I will know. before fucking a Redneck begging to get fucked.
With a Hot Ass


Clean it out first.





1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....